Autumn 2017 Meeting of the Association
The British Association of Body Sculpting had it's second semi-annual meeting on 4 November 2017. The main topic of the meeting was on the safety of body scuplting procedures.
In other business, after three years as President of the association, Dr. Chambers stepped down, and Dr. Lucy Glancey was elected to this leadership role of the BABS.
Incoming President of the BABS: Dr. Lucy Glancey
Autumn 2014 Meeting of the Association
The British Association of Body Sculpting had it's second semi-annual meeting on 30 November 2014. Twenty four attendees were present, and seven presentations were given. The topics presented were:
- Dr. Alexandra Chambers spoke about body sculpting and male gynecomastia
- Dr. Carey Bunks gave a BABS website update
- Dr. Ferenc Kovari spoke about issues of anaesthesia for body sculpting
- Dr. Lucy Glancey presented the results of the BABS audit on body sculpting
- Sunil Abeyewickreme spoke on processes doctors can use to reduce chances of litigation in body sculpting
- Tom Chaston spoke about issues of medical indemnity for body sculpting
Click on the links to download the presentations. For Dr. Chambers presentation was too large to upload to the site. Please request it directly from her.